Recognizing Narcissistic Abuse in an introductory course on the nature and scope of narcissistic abuse, and its effects on their victims. This course is designed for abuse survivors to make connections and unlock patterns which empower them to free themselves of all toxic relationships.
In this course, we will cover:
- Recognizing the various types of narcissistic abuse
- Recognizing the psychological, emotional, and physical effects of abuse on survivors
- How to eliminate toxic people from your life
- Steps for recovery from narcissistic abuse
- Resources for healing and transformation
Vicki Peterson, MFA, CTRC is a certified trauma recovery coach through the International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaching. As a writing coach and mentor, she has more than 20 years experience working with writers and creatives to tell their stories. As both a lifelong creative and an abuse survivor, she inherently understands the connection between trauma and creativity. She specializes in recovery from narcissistic abuse, psychological abuse, complex trauma, childhood trauma, spiritual abuse (from a spiritual perspective), and sexual abuse.